Definition : A romantic relationship taking place in a virtual reality environment...
The word "Cyber-Romance" is originated in the early 90`s. There are many movies and books about the topic. Therefore today the meaning of the word has extended: it means romance with a machine or in a software in the virtual space.
A few well known iterations of the genre : Blade Runner, Her, Ex Machina, Humans, Weird Science or William Gibson`s masterpiece Neuromancer. One of the most famous cyberpunk novel .
What is Cyberomance?
Cyberomance is a VR and Desktop sandbox game/scene loader, that supports adult content. It supports Daz Genesis 8.1 /and below/ characters and uses the Unreal Engine in order to create the most lifelike experience for the player. It is entirely moddable, therefore the only limit is the imagination of the content creators.
It is not just a simple scene loader, you also have the possibility to create new functions and even your own mini-game. Our main goal is to let the users decide what they want to create. We are constantly researching and implementing the newest and most advanced Unreal Engine features. In order to give the player the most realistic virtual experience.
We are also constantly adding new features on a daily basis to set our program for the next generation Unreal Engine 5.
You can play either in VR and in Desktop mode, therefore You do not necessarily need a VR headset in order to play. There is 3 different gameplay mode : First-person, Third-person and Spectator mode. All maps are completely free to roam and filled with interactable props and characters.
You can possess and control any character in the scene and also import new characters. All characters can be controlled by the physics engine and can collide with itself and with the whole Map. It has a unique locomotion system for male and female characters alike. Beside running they able to walk, sprint, crouch, jump, swim and climb. Also all the cars planes and boat are driveable.
If it is still would not be enough, in the Editor mode
You will be able to modify the map and
environment...also poses, animations,
materials, textures on both
characters and props can be edited at runtime.
Besides the female and male characters there is a transgender one as well...S/he is uses the Genesis 8.1 female as a base, therefore you can fit all the female dresses, hairs and morphs.
You can create not only basic humans but toon, anime and manga characters as well like fantasy and sci-fi creatures or anything you can imagine.
Therefore we honestly hope everybody will find the perfect virtual character of their taste.
We already have a great
selection of props, maps,
clothes, hairs, morphs,
characters... which we
keep expanding on a daily
basis. Besides that you can
import your own
Daz Genesis 8.1 characters,
morphs and textures.
All characters are fully
customisable. You can
make new animations, poses and morphs or just use the more than 2000+ morphs, animations and poses already included as default.
All characters have changeable clothes, hairs and skins.
- Can interact with the environment.
- Characters collide with everything.
- Control characters with an IK,
Physics and control rig
- Physics based animations.
- Motion capture animations.
- Alembic Cache animations.
- Modders can use : C++ or Unreal Blueprint for anything, and Python for their asset pipeline.
- Real time texture editing, and retexturing.
- Realistic genitals.
- Groom Hairs.
- Groom Hair runtime physics
simulation and editor.
- Photorealistic characters
- Totally interactive adult scenes.
- Any character can be possessed
or controlled from outside.
- Game is not restricted to adult
gaming or gaming use.
- Any environment can be set up and interact with very quickly.
- VR and Desktop mode.
- First-person, Third-person and Spectator play mode.
- Edit Mode. Edit everything in the scene/map
- Drive vehicles on the ground, in the water or in the air.
- Import Daz Genesis 8.1 /and below/ Characters, Hairs, Clothes, Maps, Props...
- Import Any 3D object and Character.
- Photorealistic, Archviz and
- Check our patch notes
What we are currently working